Returns & Exchanges
7 - Day Worry Free Return
Unsure of what your partner will love? We understand that preferences can change, even though we are confident in your satisfaction with your Moissy Fine Jewelry purchase. We firmly believe that purchasing jewelry should be a relaxed and stress-free decision.
Therefore, we provide a worry-free 7-day return or exchange on In Store, unaltered, showcase inventory purchased items. Earrings are Final Sale. Items custom ordered in store or online, and altered to your specific requests or specifications are final sale and not eligible for exchange or refund.
If you wish to process a return or exchange on a eligible item, we will gladly assist you with a refund or exchange in store. If you wish to process an exchange, each purchase is eligible for one exchange of equal or greater value. A store credit can be issued. Refunds and/or exchanges are allowed within 7 days from the date of in store purchase. Eligible purchases that exceed 7 day will not be accepted for return or exchange. All returns and exchanges will be subject to inspection for return/exchange approval. The item must be in its original unworn condition. Returned packages must also include all original packaging and tags attached. Missing content may affect the eligibility of the item for return or exchange. Refund will be subject to a deduction of transaction fees.
Just A Reminder
- Custom jewelry orders: Custom-made jewelry, designed specifically for you and not taken from our showroom showcase, cannot be returned or exchanged due to the personalized and individualized nature of the item(s).
- Custom jewelry on layaway: Custom orders on layaway are considered custom orders and cannot be cancelled. Once 50% of the balance has been paid and the custom jewelry order has entered production no changes can be accepted.
- Cancellation of custom jewelry orders are not permitted, as orders are processed immediately. Any approved cancellations at MFJ discretion will be eligible for a store credit valid for 365 days.
- Full eternity designed rings, shanks, and bands: These items cannot be cancelled and are ineligible for returns or exchanges, as they are customized to fit a specific finger size. All sales are final on full eternity settings.
- Altered items: Jewelry pieces that have been altered from their original state, including sizing, engraving, modifying, soldering, or re-setting, are ineligible for return or exchange.
- Layaway program: Jewelry pieces on layaway from our in-store inventory can be cancelled within 7 business days for a full refund. After 7 business days, cancellations will be subject to a 20% fee of balance paid, which can be issued as a store credit valid for 365 days.
- Third-party modifications and alterations: Any modifications or alterations performed by a third party automatically void the return policy and warranty eligibility.
- Loose Stones: Loose stones purchased in-store are considered final sale and cannot be returned.
- Any jewelry that has been sourced or sent from another showroom to fulfill a customers specific requirements will be considered a final sale. This means that once you have received the item, it will not be eligible for return or exchange, except in cases where the item is found to be defective or damaged upon delivery.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: The limited lifetime warranty is only applicable to loose stones set by our professional jewelry craftsmen.
- Closeout and sale items: Items purchased during closeout, end of year, inventory clearout, sale discounts, deep discount sales, or Black Friday sales are considered final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Third-party finance or payment options: If payment for an eligible refund was processed through a third-party finance or payment option, the refund will be subject to a minimum 6% transaction fee. Please note that the transaction fee is subject to change.
- Cash refunds: Items purchased with cash and eligible for return will be refunded in the form of a cheque. Cheque refunds are issued from our home office, and processing times are typically 10 to 15 days.